Conditions of Entry and Health & Safety Requirements
for Basic Paces Dressage Competitions.
1. The decision of the judge(s) is final. Any serious objections must be made in writing within 30 mins of the cause of the dispute and lodged with the secretary with a deposit of £30.00, refundable if the objection is upheld.
2. Classes will be run under British Dressage Group rules. Download online from www.britishdressage.co.uk
3. The Walk & Trot Classes are for genuinely inexperienced horse/rider combinations who have never been placed 1st-3rd at Prelim level. Riders must have never competed at affiliated Novice levels
4. The organisers reserve the right to: a. Refuse entry without stating a reason. b. Alter the order or composition of the schedule. c. Demand any person/animal shall leave the showground. d. Postpone or cancel the show due to any unforeseen circumstances.
5. Standard, current and approved BSI hats must be worn and secured at all times when mounted
6. DISLCAIMER OF LIABILITY. The Organisers or Landowners shall not be liable for any claim for damage or loss to competitors, their helpers, general public, animals, vehicles and equipment or any other item however caused. It is a condition of entry that all attending/competing in the event will have their own public liability insurance and that each participant will indemnify the Organisers against any accident or loss however caused.
7. HEALTH & SAFETY. The Organisers have taken reasonable precautions to ensure the health & safety of everyone present. For the measures to be effective everyone must take all reasonable precautions to avoid and prevent accidents and must obey the instruction of the Organisers and their officials.
8. Dogs must be kept on leads at all times and ARE NOT allowed in the Indoor arenas and small children must be supervised by an adult.
9. No horse must be left unattended whilst tied up to any vehicle
10. No lungeing in the warm up arena.
11. No horse may be entered in more than three classes at any one event.
12. No Entries refunded without production of a doctors or veterinary certificate.
13. Your signature on the entry form shall be deemed as an acceptance of the above conditions of entry and health and safety requirements.
14. Photos are taken of competitors and their horses at each competition will be posted on the website throughout the series. Please inform the organisers in advance of the competition if you have any objections to having your photograph taken.
Home FAQ Schedule Location Enter Online